Sunday, September 22, 2013

Tracing a PNG or JPEG in silhouette studio

Today I have a video tutorial again for you on how to add cut lines to a graphic. This time I will use a PNG (Portable Network Graphic) of Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony.

I hope you might find this helpful. Please let me know if there are any other tutorials you'd like to see and I will see what I can do for you. :)

You can also check out my other tracing video for Silhouette Studio HERE that uses a JPEG and also has a second cut line to cut out some white area inside the image as well..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! I love reading them!!!
Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back (especially if you are asking a question or entering a giveaway!!)


floating share

  
Get widget