Tuesday, September 24, 2013

CUTE Sketch # 22

This week I honestly had a hard time with the sketch. I had tons of ideas but all involved buttons which I figured was an obvious route to take with the sketch and although would look wonderful I tend to take the not so obvious route with most of what I do. LOL

I decided to leave off the sentiment at the bottom and use the "circles" on the sketch as placement for letters to spell a sentiment instead. 


I used Cricut Craft Room and lined up the letters from the Art Philosophy cricut cartridge on the rounded corner square (which is on Art Philosophy and Artiste both (possibly on Artbooking as well though I don't see it at a glance haha). I cut that out of the Babycakes paper. I then cut the doily from Artbooking for the mat out of sunset cardstock and with the babycakes layer popped up on foam tape I flat taped the doily onto a whisper card base that I rounded the corners of. I added square sparkles to the corners.


Now go check out all the rest of the Design Teams wonderful creations this week (as well as the Top 3 from last week) HERE.

Also, if you'd like to play along with this weeks sketch you can find it and the link up for it HERE.

4 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! I love reading them!!!
Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back (especially if you are asking a question or entering a giveaway!!)


floating share

  
Get widget