Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sketch 20 Peace

I actually intended to share a different card with you for this sketch but it never got finished as it's been another crazy week in our house. Keep an eye out though as I really want to make the other card I had in mind so I'm sure you will see it show up here eventually.

I had also made this card which is a variation on a card I had made a year or so ago at a local craft store that is now close unfortunately. I switched out some of the colouring and what I used for the colouring as well as popping a few squares up with dimensional adhesive.


I am on a search to find the name of this stamp for you but it is one of my older non-CTMH wooden ones and the name of it has worn off so if any of you recognize it by all means please let me know the name in the comments. I will find it though as I am determined and will update the post when I do. :)

Now head on over to see the rest of the design teams creations this week and check to see if you made top 3 or not by clicking HERE.

You can also go directly to this weeks sketch and link up your own entry by clicking HERE.


5 comments:

  1. Really like the dimension in this card, and blue is my favourite colour....so love love love this. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the dimension in this card, and blue is my favourite colour....so love love love this. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darla this is such a great card! So classy looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup!! awesome card!! live the different shapes and all the images. I wish I could recreate this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup!! awesome card!! live the different shapes and all the images. I wish I could recreate this card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I love reading them!!!
Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back (especially if you are asking a question or entering a giveaway!!)


floating share

  
Get widget