All the stops along this blog hop will be show casing projects made with the very versatile Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. If you are visiting from Amanda's blog then you are in the right place, if not, please go and start from the beginning at my team member Courtney's blog.
I always struggle coming up with new ideas for masculine cards so I challenged my self to make one for this and here is what I came up with:
|Original Artwork c CTMH|
Card design by: Darla Haverstock
I used the paper lace 2 cartridge to make my own embossing folder for the background (if you're local I teach classes on how to do this). I then inked the embossed panel by lightly rubbing the ink pad over the raised parts (I used Silver Staz-on ink). The bike image and sentimetnt tag is from C1483 Born To Ride and the sentiment tag coordinates with
which is the 4th row 5th column of the white buttons on the keypad overlay and is cut at 1 1/2" (which it tells you right on the stamp set what size to cut it at). The "tire tread" strip is from the stamp set that comes in the Cruisin' Workshop on the Go kit (I love this one!!).
Hope you enjoyed my project today.
Next you should go to Connie's blog and see what she has in store for you. :)
If you get lost along the way here is the entire line up
- Courtney - http://www.creatingwithcourtney.blogspot.com
- Brandy- http://www.canadianscrappers.blogspot.ca
- Audrey- http://scrappingwithscrappy.blogspot.com
- Amanda- http://ajcreationsfromtheheart.blogspot.com
- Darla - http://www.stampingunderdoctorsorders.blogspot.com <---YOU ARE HERE
- Connie - http://conniescraftycloset.blogspot.com <---GO HERE NEXT!!
- Stephanie- http://www.quiltedscrapper.blogspot.com
- Erin - http://www.imcreaterin.blogspot.ca
- Lucy - http://love2createitall.blogspot.com
- Vanessa http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesings.blogspot.com/
- Carol http://CarolLoftus.blogspot.com
- Eva- http://www.loveofcreating.blogspot.com
- Wendy K. http://www.myscrapbookingblog.com
- Michelle http://www.myflightsoffancy.com/blog
- Gloria - http://www.purpleglocreations.blogspot.com
- Chrissy - http://www.chrissycurtiscrafts.blogspot.com
- Ann Marie Lessner - www.creativeramblings345.blogspot.com
- Michelle Degnan Powell - http://scrappinprincess-michelle.blogspot.com/