Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A baby card




Okay so I was SO disappointed with the pictures and I haven't seen my friend yet to give her this card so I actually spent lots of time attempting to get the sparkle on this card.... well this is as close as it gets in a picture I'm sure now.... still doesn't quite show it but at least you can see SOME of it now!! Original pictures are deleted and new ones up so if you read this post before and are thinking these are different pictures than the ones you saw you're not going crazy they are different!! haha oh... in order to see what I'm talking about though you do have to click on the pictures to see a more close up view!!



I have to say I LOVE how this card turned out!! The pictures do NOT do it justice at all. It actually has lots of subtle sparkle on all the layers that I added with my gel pens and the paper is papertemptress sparkly paper which I ADORE!!! I wish I could get the sparkle to show up in the pictures as you'd all be blown away by this paper!!

The sentiment is mounted in some hardware I found at the dollar store and then coated with crystal laquer to make it look like it has a little glass over it.
This card is very 3-dimensional!!
The image is a print and cut file I got from http://www.mywishcraft.blogspot.com/ and done on my craftrobo.

Luanne has some wonderful print and cuts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! I love reading them!!!
Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back (especially if you are asking a question or entering a giveaway!!)


floating share

  
Get widget