Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Moving blog and sketch # 24

The time has come. I am bidding farewell to this blog address. Not to worry I will not be deleting it so any past content that you enjoyed will remain here for you, and I have also imported all the past content over on my new blog so you don't "have" to remember this address from now on you can just look in the past content over on my new blog. :)

New blog "Die Cut Darla" can be found HERE and if clicking there didn't work the actual blog address is http://diecutdarla.blogspot.com  

You will find todays post for Sketch #24 from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge over there as well (direct link to that post HERE).



I really hope you'll come join me at my new blog... I changed the graphics here to match my new blog so you wouldn't be in so you'd be more accustomed to the new look when you got there. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! I love reading them!!!
Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back (especially if you are asking a question or entering a giveaway!!)


floating share

  
Get widget