Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sketch 17

Today's card is SUPER simple since I had a much more elaborate card made but in the process of plugging in the camera to charge so I could take the picture I knocked my water over onto my card. I did not have time to re do the elaborate version for you so I did up this quick little 3x3 note card using Sketch 17 from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.


This card uses cocoa ink on desert sand cardstock and this months Stamp Of The Month which is FREE with any purchase over $50 this month.

Please go check out all the other great creations by our design team using this weeks sketch HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Poor Darla, between corrupt files and water, lately luck has not been on your side. But I really like this simple card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great little card to place on a box of chocolates for a friend. It also shows our entrants that you don't always have to go big and blingy to make a statement. I like it alot !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! I hate it when a card I like gets ruined! This card is a cute version however!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card and I feel so bad about the accident that hit your first card, but this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I love reading them!!!
Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back (especially if you are asking a question or entering a giveaway!!)


floating share

  
Get widget