This amazing set has nearly 50 images designed to inspire you to capture your life one day at a time. There are trendy chevron backgrounds, classic images as well as versatile phrases. You can get your own stamp set for only $5 with a qualifying order of $35. This stamp set has a value of $35.90!
We also are happy to announce that one of our consultants, Maria Woodworth, of Maria's Paper Craft Place is offering blog candy. To be eligible to win, please be sure to leave a comment on each blog post and become a follower of her blog. Thanks so much Maria!
We're so excited to be doing this hop and we have a fabulous lineup with some very talented ladies. There will be lots of fun projects.
If you just happened to come to this blog, you should start at the beginning at Lucy's blog.
Also, make sure you follow the entire hop as you might just find some candy along the way. ;)
I decided to make a quick easy card with NO cricut cuts on it!! Yup.. you heard me right.. NO CRICUT! ;)
I used the same stamp in a repeat patterm with Pacifica and Creme Brulee.
Hope you like it.
The next stop on your blog hop fun is Lori's Blog who I have been a follower/fan of for quite a long time now.
Here's the entire blog hop lineup in case you get lost along the way:
- Lucy ~ http://www.love2createitall.com
- Darla ~ http://www.stampingunderdoctorsorders.blogspot.com/
- Lori B ~ http://savingmine.blogspot.ca/
- Amie Kiger~http://www.mimimyselfandibykigz.blogspot.com/
- Deanne J - http://deannestamps.blogspot.com
- Jennifer Kramer- http://4heartsscrapbooking.blogspot.com/
- Carolyn ~ http://www.nuts4scrappin.blogspot.com
- Bethany - http://stampingathome.blogspot.com
- Eva Friesen ~ http://loveofcreating.blogspot.com
- Maria Woodworth ~ http://mariawoodworth.blogspot.com
- Julia Hammond ~ http://youcancreatectmh.blogspot.com/