Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

Just a note to all of you that you probably won't see any posts from me until the new year (although I'll still be checking my email and answering that just not posting) as I have lots of company staying with me over the holidays and also my children to spend lots of time with, enjoy and join in the excitement of the holidays with!! My sons birthday is in the first week of January so will be busy taking down all the Christmas right after and decorating for birthday. :)

Thank you for understanding and I look forward to sharing more fun crafty stuff with you all in the new year.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!! Hope you have a joyous and safe holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! I love reading them!!!
Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back (especially if you are asking a question or entering a giveaway!!)


floating share

  
Get widget