Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thank you!!

Wow! I have a lot of thank you's to write since I haven't posted in FOREVER!!

I have to thank Asela Hopkins for the wonderful stamp set and card from her blog candy... I haven't inked it up yet as I've been very busy with other things lately and haven't had the chance but it is calling my name as it is GORGEOUS!!

you can find the stamp set at Gina K Designs. I will try to get a picture of the card and post it too but it's just awesome!!
I have to thank Heather Lee Reppen for a beautiful thank you card and some flower embellies and a little stamp from donating to the CF foundation. Also for a wonderful stamp set and card that she sent for winning a blog candy she had.
A thanks to Trudy www.truesgiftsfromtheheart.blogspot.com for her blog candy of 3 digi stamps and a set of digi papers from Cuddly Buddly designs and thanks to Kim from Cuddly Buddly for offering it.
I will thank Melanie Muenchinger in advance for the card she's sending for knowing how many times she was featured in CardMaker magazine (although I still missed one) as a blog candy.
I think I might be missing someone.... if I am my sincerest apologies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! I love reading them!!!
Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back (especially if you are asking a question or entering a giveaway!!)


floating share

  
Get widget