Thursday, June 17, 2010

Gina K. Designs Customer Blog Hop

This card was inspired by a favourite memory of mine one summer when I was around 8 years old or so. My brother and I used to fight CONSTANTLY and one weekend my parents took us out with some friends of theirs on their boat.
It was lovely until about an hour or so in when the seas got really really rough and my parents sent us below deck where it was safe. The side I sat on had a wonderful view out the window of ocean life... my poor brother however had the view of sky one second and ocean the next he was SO sick!!! Me being the younger child who usually was the one to be picked on could not let this opportunity go to waste and reminded my brother of him being sea sick while his little sister handled it no problem many many many times. :)
Of course I would never tease him about it now that we are all grown up (or would I?? lol)!!

Details:
stamps: Enjoy the sunshine Stamp TV kit.
paper: PL White for card base and stamp part, PL chocolate brown and some shimmery blue stuff I had in my stash
ink: memento
other: raffia
The image is layered on pop dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! I love reading them!!!
Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back (especially if you are asking a question or entering a giveaway!!)


floating share

  
Get widget