Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Juice crystal holder




I made this for my father-in-law. He is not very good at drinking enough water and has run into some problems because of it so I figured if he had something to put on his waterbottle to flavour it up a bit it might encourage him to drink a little more. :)

This is only a section of the stamp. I had bought this while DH and I were honeymooning in Baddeck, NS. It is SO pretty there!! I was definately made fun of for having to buy a stamp as a souvenir on our honeymoon but it was worth it since it's such a gorgeous stamp and very easy to colour!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! I love reading them!!!
Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back (especially if you are asking a question or entering a giveaway!!)


floating share

  
Get widget