Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Twinkling H2O cards

Alright, so I started this blog to share some fun projects with everyone. I really enjoy making all of my projects and hope you do too.

A couple months ago I attended an H2O class at one of my favourite places to shop for craft supplies Carousel Rubber Stamps (sorry they don't have an online store just walk in customers but if you live in NS, Canada they are DEFINATELY worth a visit!!!) The staff at this store are phenomenal!! They are very helpful and constantly sharing their knowledge with their customers!! They have "demo day" once a month usually where each staff demonstrates a product/technique, these are fabulous. Often the companies of certain products will have someone from their staff attend and do a demo as well. The first demo day I attended is when I got hooked on peel-offs and gel pens... but that's a whole other post.. lol.

Anyways.... enough rambling... at the wonderful class I attended Deja (the owner) was the instructor and she showed us 3 different techniques for H2O's, and we created 3 different cards using these techniques.

Here are my 3 cards...
colouring
Direct to rubber technique


watercolour
I absolutely was thrilled with these and so I had to share them although as I said I can't take credit for them as the actual layout was from the class by Deja.
If anyone is wondering which stamps we used just ask... I don't have them right in front of me so I can't put them in the post but I own all but the rose leaf stamp (I have a different rose leaf stamp so I didn't get that one).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! I love reading them!!!
Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you back (especially if you are asking a question or entering a giveaway!!)


floating share

  
Get widget